Bakery Operatives - Bolton
37.5 hours per week / £7.50 per hour
This is a temporary role. Reporting directly to the Team Leader, you will be part of a small but successful team.
Hours of work are: Thursday, Friday and Sunday, totalling 37.5 hours (12.5 hours a day, start time between 6am and 7am, 30 minutes lunch, 2 x 15 minute breaks).
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Prepare customer orders for despatch.
- Work within a temperature controlled environment.
- Operate in a clean and tidy manner.
- Maintain Sayers The Bakers, Quality, Health & Safety and Food Standards at all times.
- You must be able to demonstrate a pride in your work and have a flexible approach to daily tasks.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you are organised and can work accurately to tight timescales in a pressurised work environment.
- You will need to be highly motivated and a team player who can operate in several areas, upon completion of your training.
- Experience in a similar background would be an advantage.